PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM - TESTIMONIALS
What Past Participants Have To Say
"The real-world experiences and examples the faculty bring to the class have made it one of the most enjoyable and rewarding classes that I've attended. This will help me immensely in my future work in management. Thank you so much."
-Data Center Manager, Alexian Brothers, Ascension Health Info Services, September 2014
"The faculty was fantastic. The pace was steady and the content relevant."
-VP of Sales and Content Marketing, Edward C. Levey Co, September 2014
"The faculty not only invites you to dive deeper into the project management world, but gets you excited about it!"
-Associate Marketing Manager, ACCO Brands, September 2014
"This is the best continuing education course I've taken. Everything I learned I will be able to apply in my personal and professional life"
- Disaster Financial Management Specialist, FEMA, June 2014
"This was a highly informative and very practical learning opportunity that was conducted with expertise and fun."
-President, Healthcare Consultancy, December 2013
"A well-executed and insightful program."
- Country Manager, O'Sullivan Films, December 2013
"It amazes me how many professionals misuse estimates while working on projects. The 'effort vs. duration' exercise was a home run teaching that will make me a better project manager."
- Negotiating Specialist, AbbVie Inc., December 2013
"No matter your background, (the faculty) will provide you with skills to succeed in project management."
- Study Abroad Coordinator, Loyola University Chicago
"This program gave me the skills and confidence to be able to lead any project set forth in front of me, regardless of subject matter."
- Associate, Sargent & Lundy, September 2013
"As a project manager, I realized after completing this course that I didn't understand what project management is, and the affect it has on every organization."
- Engagement Strategist, Career Builder, September 2013
"Profoundly impactful course for management professionals in any discipline. This course arms you with a toolkit to move mountains in an organized, successful, and efficient way."
- IT Manager, Jewish United Fund, September 2013
"This program was eye-opening. I will walk away with so many ideas to improve the project management process at my company."
- Logistics Analyst, Redbox, September 2013
"This certificate course gave me the knowledge, tools, and techniques to pursue more of a leadership function in my current role. (The faculty's) real world insight helped make sense of all the terms and ideas presented."
- Marketing Administrator, The Warranty Group, September 2013
"The program has truly opened my eyes to what project management is. The class size, environment, and dynamic students play key roles in the success of the program. I loved the program."
- Director of Student Affairs, University of Chicago Charter Schools, July 2013
"Ideal for learning the process and content of project management."
- Strategic Account Executive, Boehringer Ingelheim, July 2013
"Excellent class--provides an excellent framework for project management and uses real world experience to demonstrate principles. (The faculty) makes a strong effort to apply the principles to students' situations."
- Senior Physician Consultant, Clinical Informatics, July 2013
"I have found the content applicable on a daily basis. Whether I am applying part of the framework or its entirety, the way I plan and execute projects has improved."
- Operations Manager, CME Group, June 2013
"I signed up for this program without knowledge of proper project management techniques. I learned more in five days than I have in any other class and I feel I have a deep understanding of the art of project management."
- Delivery Analyst, AON Hewitt, June 2013
"This course has provided an excellent overview of the project management process. I now feel prepared to return to my organizationto begin applying these principles right away."
- Lead Supply Chain Operations Planner, Briggs Healthcare, June 2013
"Exceptional course facilitated by expert faculty. A definite 'must attend' for those managing projects and initiatives."
- Deputy Commissioner, City of Chicago, March 2013
"(This course) has opened a whole new world of project management for me."
-Director of Global Operations Education, CME Group, March 2013
"Coming into this class I was a 'home grown' project manager. I hoped to learn some tangible tools and processes to help me in my work. (The faculty) helped break down a complicated body of material into manageable segments, supplemented by real-life anecdotes. I definitely recommend this course to others who are looking for a project management primer."
- Project Manager, Dynomax Inc., March 2013
"The Project Management Certification Program provided best practice methodology presented in a manner that was approachable and manageable to envision implementing."
- Senior Director, Project Planning, Crown Imports LLC, December 2012
"The methods and skills learned in the course are truly invaluable for my career development and growth."
- Senior Marketing Specialist, NCSBN, December 2012
"I learned a tremendous amount in a short time period and was able to immediately use my newly acquired skill set in my current position."
- Resolutions and Receiverships Manager, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, December 2012
"This program not only taught me every aspect of program management, but I also learned from the experiences and discussions shared in class."
- Quality Improvement Nutrition Consultant, Department of State Health Services, December 2012