Digital Marketing Management
All sessions are held on five consecutive days.
Fall Session Dates Coming Soon! ($3,375)
Class Times: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Program Fee: The fee listed above includes tuition, all program materials (course packet, readings), coffee breaks and snacks.
Location: Loyola's Water Tower Campus
1 E. Pearson, Chicago, Illinois 60611, conveniently located just off of Michigan Avenue
This program can also be conducted on-site and designed around the needs of a group of managers from your organization.
- Key Benefits
- Who Should Attend
- Program Content
- Digital Marketing Management Certificate
- Register Now
For course consultation, please contact us at: 312.915.6761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The digital revolution may have started over 15 years ago, but it’s the ongoing digital evolution that keeps marketers on their toes. This evolution has dramatically changed the way we communicate, from new entrants into the workforce all the way up to the corporate CEO. Today, 92% of U.S. companies use social media for marketing and 87% say it has benefited their business in the last year.1
These rapid and continuing changes have left many mid-level marketing and communication professionals poorly equipped to strategically integrate the many digital channels into their marketing mix. Having a comprehensive grounding in digital marketing and a holistic understanding of the best practices for new media is critical for success today and in the future. Understanding how your target audience uses technology is a key foundation for solid marketing.
This seminar will provide you with a comprehensive groundwork in the rapidly changing world of digital marketing and prepare you to strategically choose, measure, and implement the right digital marketing components into your overall marketing plan.
1 (Pick, T. (2013). 102 Compelling Social Media and Online Marketing Stats and Facts for 2012/13).
During this program, you will learn:
- The changing marketing landscape and how you can capitalize on it for your company or organization.
- How to listen to digital engagements and mine your data to develop a more strategic approach to your market.
- How to strategically integrate both digital and traditional marketing elements into an effective marketing plan
- Review best-in-class case studies of successful digital marketing strategies.
- The new economics of digital marketing.
- Key performance indicators that substantiate your use of digital media.
- An opportunity to develop a digital component to your current marketing plan in a challenging workshop with your peers.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for mid-career marketing and communications professionals who wish to gain a greater understanding of digital marketing, social media, and the latest trends in marketing management. The program is also useful for experienced managers responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs for their organizations who wish to expand their knowledge of best practices in these areas. Individuals who aspire to marketing and communications roles or who are looking for an opportunity to enhance their skills are also encouraged to attend.
The Digital Marketing Management will be facilitated by professional practitioners known for utilizing and achieving best practices in the field of digital marketing, combined with instructors from Loyola’s Quinlan School of Business and the Business Marketing Association Chicago (BMA).
- Content Marketing
- Data Mining for Strategic Insights
- Inbound and Outbound Marketing (alternative and digital)
- Mobile Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Listening
- Social Media
Digital Marketing Management Certificate
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a Certificate in Digital Marketing Management from the Quinlan School of Business.
Ready to learn more? Request additional information about our programs.