Change often powerfully impacts organizational structure and management. Implementing change creates challenges: the right leadership skills, the impact of different strategies on the organization’s culture, bringing on board the appropriate human resources, understanding of change management, and the ability to build coalitions and motivate staff. This session will discuss the change curve, organizational resilience, and the tools available to help the change process and develop buy-in in the organization.
Change Management topics:
- Identifying why people resist change
- The key tactics for gaining commitment to change
- Applying the key change tactics
- Diagnosing an organization's readiness for change
- Identifying what practices leaders use to lead change initiatives
- Why "Every organization looks like a failure in the middle of change"
Fees are based on the level of customization, development and delivery time, and vary by project.
Programs can be conducted at Loyola's Executive Education training center in downtown Chicago, at one of our suburban campuses across Chicagoland, or onsite at your organization.
For more information about our organizational programs, custom programs and organizational retreats, please contact us at 312.915.6781 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM and the PMI Registered Education Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.