A global perspective is necessary in today's international business arena. To build such a perspective, each Executive MBA cohort takes an 10-12 day international immersion trip. Recent international destinations include China, India, Japan, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Brazil, Chile, Singapore, and Vietnam.
In addition, cohorts complete the program with a week-long capstone experience in Chicago.
Go Global with a Quinlan Executive MBA
Quinlan students understand and enjoy the advantages of an Executive MBA program with a global focus. While other EMBA programs may simply discuss and investigate the value of understanding a global economy, Quinlan ensures you experience international markets on site and firsthand.
Our international trip, a required class for the EMBA cohort, is an 11-day learning experience designed to allow you to explore local cultural institutions, meet representatives of business, academic, and governmental organizations, and compare and contrast commerce in the U.S. and these countries.
Providing an opportunity to develop a balanced, global business perspective, the Quinlan international experience takes you to intriguing destinations in emerging markets.
The Benefits of an Executive MBA with International Experience
There is a growing realization among major employers that international experience expands an employee’s horizons and broadens career networking opportunities. Among other benefits, an international experience:
- Provides global perspective by actually visiting developed and developing countries
- Develops a sense of interdependence with and an appreciation of other cultures
- Improves career prospects within multinational corporations
- Increases understanding of how domestic and international markets influence one another
- Prepares you to steer your company through the challenges of the global marketplace.