Admission Process for Quinlan’s Executive MBA
Quinlan’s EMBA admission process is streamlined and specific. As a candidate you have the opportunity to meet early on with the assistant dean through information sessions, Open House, or at a scheduled meeting.
To be considered for admission, you must submit:
- A Completed Application Form — Submit your application form online. Or, download an application form and mail your completed application to:
Graduate and Professional Enrollment Management
Loyola University Chicago
820 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60611
- Official Transcripts — You must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work completed. Faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts as we already have them on record.
- Two Letters of Recommendation — You must submit two letters of recommendation. Referrals may be academic or professional in nature. Your direct manager must be one of your referrals.
- If you supply your recommenders’ e-mail addresses as part of your completed online application form, their letters may be submitted online. Alternatively, your recommenders may choose to mail the confidential letter to the street address above.
- Résumé — You must submit a current detailed résumé. You may submit it via the online application, e-mail it to email@example.com.
- Enrollment is limited and qualified applicants are accepted on a rolling basis. Your application and accompanying materials will be reviewed upon receipt of all required documents. Veterans are welcome.
For more information about Loyola's EMBA program, please contact:
Water Tower Campus in Downtown Chicago
Assistant Dean, Executive Degree Programs