Take Your Career to the Next Level with an Executive MBA
Application Process & Deadlines
Your application and accompanying materials will be reviewed upon receipt of all required documents. While we review files on a rolling basis, we do have a priority scholarship and final deadlines:
|Round 1||May 1*Priority Consideration for Merit Scholarship||10 days after Admission|
|Round 2||June 1||10 days after Admission|
|Round 3||July 15||10 days after Admission|
To be considered for admission, you must submit:
- A Completed Application Form—Submit your application form online.
- Official Transcripts—You must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work completed. Faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts as we already have them on record.
- Two Letters of Recommendation—Referrals may be academic or professional in nature.
- Statement of Purpose—Please discuss how the Executive MBA at Quinlan will prepare you advance career. Your statement should be 2–3 pages in length, double-spaced.
- Résumé—You must submit a current detailed résumé.
- Interview—Interviews are by invitation only.
For more information about Quinlan's EMBA program, please contact:
Program Manager, Executive Degree Programs