Real Time Sessions
Real Time is a schedule comprising several 20-minute time slots for a targeted student population to meet with a recruiter to discuss how to interview with your company, review resumes, discuss the job search, or prepare for interviews. We are able to host real-time sessions throughout the academic year.
This has been a highly successful program where recruiters can speak with about 7-9 students in one three-hour session. Students sign-up for this program through RamblerLink.
We require a biography from the recruiter or employee of the organization to help better prepare our students for this one to one meeting.
Past employer participants
- CME Group
- Discover Financial Services
- Fifth Third Bank
- Grant Thornton
- Horwich Coleman Levin, LLC
- Jackson National Asset Management
- Jewel-Osco - a SUPERVALU Company
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- National Futures Association
- NCSA Athletic Recruiting
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Scandariato Group — Merrill Lynch
- U.S. Department of Treasury - Internal Revenue Service
- Wilson Sporting Goods