A free online job and recruiting system which provides you with an easy way to post employment and internship opportunities as well as sign-up for career fairs, request information sessions and on-campus interview dates. To register:
- Go to https://luc-csm.symplicity.com/
- Click "Employer"
- Click the "Sign Up and Post Job" option
- Complete all registration fields on the form
Please submit your registration and allow 1-2 business days for an account approval.
Employers must use valid contact information, including an organization e-mail account, to register for RamblerLink. Use of a personal e-mail (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) may cause a delay or rejection. Please call 312.915.7810 with any questions.
If you already have an employer account, but need to update contact information, please register for a new account in RamblerLink, then contact the BCS team to let them know that you would like to update your information and merge with your new account.
All Loyola students and alumni, with the exception of those in the law school, are provided access to RamblerLink.
Update Your RamblerLink Profile/Preferences Tab
Follow these tips to keep your account up-to-date:
- Who We Are—On your company profile be sure to add as much information as possible, even linking your organizational Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Logo—You can make your logo visible to students on your RamblerLink profile page. This helps with branding, and allows Business Career Services to use the logo on the new Symplicity feature to put logos on the main student login page.
- Company Culture—Use this section to inform students about your company's working environment, dress code, diversity, and general company culture.
- Student viewable contacts—You can elect to make your contact information viewable by students or keep it private. We encourage recruiters to be viewable as it’s easy for a student to directly connect via e-mail. You can also add another contact as the student viewable if you would like more than one person viewable or someone else.
- Photos—You can add your organization Flickr or Picasa accounts which will allow students to see your company photos.
- Videos—You can post video content for students.