Market Your Company
BCS is here to assist with promoting your brand with students, staff, faculty, and alumni. Our team will assist you with creating a successful recruiting plan. Here are a few ideas to build visibility for your company among students and alumni:
Register in RamblerLink: Fill out your entire profile by providing external links to your Facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. Be a “student viewable” contact on RamblerLink. This will allow students to directly reach out to the recruiter or company contact.
Digital media for students: Here are a few ways we can help promote your position that is posted on RamblerLink.
- Job blast—We can add your opportunities to our weekly job blast, which goes out every Wednesday to our current students who elect to receive them. There are two separate job blasts, one for Quinlan undergrads and another for Quinlan graduate students.
- Facebook post—We can post about your job or internship opportunity on our Facebook page
- Faculty promotion—We can send a note to various faculty to help promote your position to a targeted student population. If you would prefer to connect directly, please feel free to contact our Faculty.
Job promotion for alumni: In coordination with Loyola's Alumni Relations, job listings are to be posted in RamblerLink as well as in the Loyola's Alumni LinkedIn Group, made up of over 15,000 alumni. To learn how you can post a job or request for a job to be posted in the Alumni LinkedIn Group, please email Casey Allison, Assistant Director in Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Job description & location
- Key requirements
- Deadline to apply
- Email address/URL to submit cover letter & resume
Please note job postings and discussions are active for 14 days on LinkedIn, then automatically archived. If you would like your job re-posted, please contact Casey Allison.
Participate in Employer Welcome Week: Work with BCS to reserve a date and time to host an employer information table in the lobby of Maguire Hall.
Volunteer with Business Career Services: Volunteer for panels to expose students to your organization while sharing career and industry information. Participate in an employer networking event and/or mock interview event in the fall and spring semester.
Connect with student groups: Partner with a relevant student group to sponsor a meeting or conduct a presentation.
Present a workshop: Offer educational workshops in your field of expertise or co-present with an advisor to help integrate real-world application/experience.