Education in Social Enterprise
The Quinlan School of Business offers courses that educate students in social enterprise in all the major functional areas of business but especially in the undergraduate major and minor and the MBA concentration in entrepreneurship.
An education in social enterprise at Loyola with a focus on entrepreneurship enables student to:
- Learn about social enterprise and explore and develop their own interests in the field,
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to engage in social enterprise, including the founding of entrepreneurial social ventures,
- Have first-hand experiences with social enterprise on campus and in the community,
- Receive encouragement and support in preparing for and entering careers in social enterprise, including counseling, financial aid, and placement services, and
- Have opportunities for sharing experiences and gaining new skills and knowledge as graduates of Loyola’s social enterprise program.