PROLAW in the Spotlight
PROLAW, Loyola’s unique LLM degree program in Rule of Law for Development, and members of the PROLAW faculty, have been featured in recent news articles and publications.
Click on the links below to read the full article.
- Private civil actions: A tool for the citizen-led battle against corruption by William T. Loris
Source: World Bank Legal Review, Volume 5, Fostering Development through Opportunity, Inclusion, and Equity.
Read the full report.
- A career of giving back
Source: Chicago Lawyer Magazine
- William (Bill) Loris
Source: Innovating Justice Forum
- Bringing the Rule of Law to Lands Besieged by Chaos
Source: Los Angeles Times
- New practice oriented LL.M. on Rule of Law for Development, Loyola University Chicago, School of Law
Source: United Nations Rule of Law
- Preparing a new generation of rule of law professionals to lead
Source: World Justice Project
- PROLAW: A unique program grooms rule of law leaders
- A better plan for implementing regulations
Source: Jamaica Gleaner Online
- Enforcing the rule of Law
Source: Jamaica Observer
- Learning in a changing world (PDF)
Source: Loyola Law (Spring 2013)
PROLAW: LLM in Rule of Law for Development
See how Loyola University Chicago School of Law is training the next generation of extraordinary rule of law leaders.
For inquiries about the PROLAW program at Loyola University Chicago,
please contact us at email@example.com
To view video testimonials by our students, click here.