Click on the links below to read about Loyola University Chicago's most recent financial update.
- Given the current financial market situation, how is Loyola University Chicago's financial health?
- Are the University's cash reserves safe?
- With the problems in the credit markets, can the University borrow funds if/when it needs to?
- What is our exposure to companies that have failed or are at risk, such as Lehman Brothers, AIG, etc.?
- Is Loyola's endowment at risk?
- Is it possible that employees might not be paid?
- Are employee retirement funds secure?
- How do these events affect students?
- Does the crisis have an impact on the present budget?
- How is Loyola preparing for next year's budget should the current situation continue, or if enrollment declines?
- Given the current economic crisis, why is Loyola launching a comprehensive capital campaign now?
- Will the University stop any capital projects (e.g. construction and renovations) because of the difficult financial markets?