Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee Materials
The Office of Pre-Health Advising offers assistance to Loyola's undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students interested in pursuing health professional careers. For those students unsure of exactly what field to choose or who want general information to begin their search, the Office of Pre-Health Advising is the place to start.
We are available during the academic year, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
During the academic year, we also have walk-in hours daily, Monday through Friday, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Our office provides a variety of services for students to guide them through the seemingly confusing road of health professional careers and applications. The services provided include:
- Personal advising on health careers focusing on the individual interests of the student
- A variety of workshops to serve the needs of our students. The information you receive is invaluable.
- Information on various local volunteer opportunities
- A streamlined application process that gives students the opportunity to work more closely with the Pre-Health Office
- Frequent updates from the Pre-Health Staff on health career events and activities
- Referrals to other university resources
Contact our office to obtain general information and admission requirements of the health professional schools.
We look forward to assisting you as you work toward your goals.
James M. Johnson, Ph.D., Director, Pre-Health Advising
- Primary Advising Responsibilities: Students registered for Committee Process and Pre-Veterinarian students
Kevin Kaufmann, Ph.D., Pre-Health Advisor
- Primary Advising Responsibilities: Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Students prior to registering for the Pre-Health Committee, Dual Accpetance and Pre-Pharmacy Students, Post-Baccalaureate Students
Robbie Anderson, BAS, MA Office Coordinator
Office of Pre-Health Advising
Sullivan Center 262A, Lake Shore Campus