About the Office
The Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR) is dedicated to providing a safe environment for students by promoting responsible decision making and a focus on self-awareness. We also strive to strengthen relationships between students and their communities by encouraging students to embrace the choices they have made, enforcing accountability and engaging in open dialogue with community members.
The OSCCR is responsible for promoting and enforcing the Community Standards and for stewardship of The Student Promise. As such, and in alignment with the values of Loyola’s Jesuit, Catholic heritage, the OSCCR identifies the following values as central to the work of this office:
- Care – Demonstrating and promoting care for all students in accordance with The Student Promise
- Integrity – Modeling and holding students accountable to the highest standard of personal integrity
- Support – Responding to all student needs with dignity and respect; supporting success at every opportunity
- Safety – Promoting and reenforcing behaviors that support personal safety and the safety of our university community
- Justice – Consistently providing fair, balanced, and impartial services for all students
Our office is located in Centennial Forum Student Union (CFSU), Suite 112, which is on the Lake Shore Campus at 1125 W. Loyola Ave. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Meetings with conduct administrators should be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance by calling 773-508-8890 or 8-8890 (on-campus).