Honors and International Students Registration
As an International student or student in the Interdisciplinary Honors or Quinlan Honors Program you will attend a special Orientation at the end of the summer.
- International students should plan to arrive on campus August 17, with a special pre-orientation taking place on August 19.
- Honors studentsshould plan to arrive on campus August 18 if living on campus this fall. After completing move-in, students and parents will check in for orientation, which will begin the morning of August 19.
- If you are a commuter, you will arrive on the morning of August 19 to check in for Day 1 of Orientation. Commuters will not be staying the night on the 19th, but instead will return for Day 2 of Orientation August 20.
However, you will be the first group of incoming Loyola students to register for Fall classes.
Fall Semester Course Registration
Just follow these steps:
(1) Complete your placement assessments as soon as possible
(2) Complete your Advising Assessment Form.
International Students: Please click here for information on completing your Advising Assessment Form and additional details on your registration process.
Interdisciplinary Honors Students: Please click here for information on completing your Advising Assessment Form and additional details on your registration process. Please plan on participating in an online Honors Webinar on May 29 from 6-7pm CST.