Honors and International Students Orientation and Registration
As an International student or student in the Interdisciplinary Honors or Quinlan Honors Program you will attend a mandatory 2-day Freshman Orientation at the end of the summer on August 19-20.
- International students should plan to arrive on campus Monday, August 17, with a special pre-orientation taking place on Tuesday, August 18.
- Honors students should plan to arrive on campus Tuesday, August 18, if living on campus this fall. After completing move-in, students and parents will check in for orientation, which will begin the morning of August 19.
- If you are a commuting Honors student, you will arrive on the morning of Wednesday, August 19, to check in for Day 1 of Orientation. Commuters will not be staying the night on the 19th, but instead will return for Day 2 of Orientation Thursday, August 20.
Though you'll be attending the final orientation of the summer, you will be the first group of incoming Loyola students to register for Fall classes. For more information, such as sample schedules, please visit our Freshmen Orientation page.
Fall Semester Course Registration
Just follow these steps:
(1) Complete your placement assessments by May 24th.
(2) Complete your Advising Assessment Form.
International Students: Please click here for information on completing your Advising Assessment Form and additional details on your registration process.
Interdisciplinary Honors Students: Please click here for information on completing your Advising Assessment Form and additional details on your registration process. Please plan on participating in an online Honors Webinar on May 28 from 6-7pm CST.
Business Honors Students: Please click here to complete your Advising Intake Form by May 13. After you have completed your intake form, click here to watch the Business Honors Registration video. Lastly, check out our Helpful Registration Links to learn how to search for and register for classes. Continue to check your email for updates about course registration, which will take place from June 1 through June 12.