Services at Sullivan
The Sullivan Center is a centralized student resource building, located at 6339 N. Sheridan Road, on the south end of the Lake Shore Campus. The center consolidates more than a dozen university offices that provide student services and support, ranging from undergraduate admission to international programs. More than 150 staff members plus student workers are now housed in Sullivan.
Additional features of the center include: extended service hours; a computer lab with 24 computer stations; 10 freestanding computer kiosks; three conference rooms; four classrooms; testing and interview rooms; and student-gathering space.
The Sullivan Center:
- Provides students with a centralized, first-stop resource to get help with most of the functions and services related to living and learning at Loyola.
- Enables related offices to work more closely together to offer students seamless service and greater efficiency.
- Offers an "all under one roof" resource where current and prospective students can learn more about the university and its broad array of academic programs, support services, and student opportunities.
The following departments are located in Sullivan:
- Academic Advising
- Campus Card
- Career Development Center
- Center for Experiential Learning
- Financial Assistance
- First-Year Experience
- International Programs
- Learning Assistance Services
- Registration & Records
- Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Tutoring Center
- Undergraduate Admission