- All students must be enrolled in CISI prior to going abroad.
- Enrolling in CISI will provide you with the insurance letter you need to take to the consulate to get your visa.
- Students participating in an undergraduate study abroad program through the Office for International Programs will be enrolled by OIP. The costs will be billed to your LOCUS account.
- If you are travelling outside the country on another program, you may self-enroll.
- To enroll in CISI you will need the following:
- sponsor code: LUC-SE
- credit card
- program departure and return dates
- Student Insurance Enrollment Checklist
- Enroll Now
After enrolling you will receive an email directly from CISI with the following:
- Your insurance card
- The CISI brochure
- A letter for the consulate explaining your health care coverage
- Access to the CISI web portal.