Why Online RN to BSN
RN-to-BSN Online Program: Loyola’s Convenient, Quality Education for Nurses
The Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing’s online RN-to-BSN program offers nurses a convenient way to advance their education and career. Our creatively designed Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree recognizes previous credits and professional development while eliminating time lost in repetitive courses. It was created specifically to accommodate busy nursing schedules and give those outside the geographical area an opportunity at a high quality education.
The online RN-to-BSN program from Loyola University Chicago is a faster way to reach that goal. Our top-notch faculty and high academic standards are geared towards enhancing healthcare quality and positive patient outcomes while helping you build a successful career.
If you are a licensed RN, our enriching academic system will help you achieve the desired higher levels of education and training.
Why Pursue an RN-to-BSN program at Loyola University Chicago?
Loyola’s Niehoff School of Nursing became the first accredited collegiate nursing school in Illinois in 1935 and has over 8,000 alumni who are well-recognized all over the United States. Our accelerated, student-centered RN-to-BSN program prepares you to practice confidently in any healthcare setting.
- Perform as a baccalaureate nurse from a nationally ranked nursing program
- Integrate research into evidence-based practice
- Promote health and quality of life in the community
- Participate in activities that will advance your profession
- Use awareness of health policy issues to advocate for change
- Demonstrate life-long habits of critical thinking, leadership, and service
The online RN-to-BSN program from Loyola University Chicago offers studies in nursing and healthcare without compromising one's working schedule or quality of education.