Clinical Faculty Resources
We value your commitment to the education of Loyola students. The School of Nursing clinical faculty website orients you to the requirements and communication systems within Loyola University Chicago. Please navigate the links to locate resource information regarding Sakai and LOCUS. A clinical faculty forum is accessible through your organizations in Sakai with information regarding clinical schedules, educational resources, and as a forum for discussion. Welcome to the Loyola University Chicago community of scholars.
Patricia Stapleton, RN, MSN, CPNP
Clinical Placement Coordinator
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing
- First Week of Class - Enrollment Confirmation
- Obtaining Class Rosters through LOCUS
- Early-Alert Grade Entry through LOCUS
- Final Grade Entry through LOCUS
- Record Grades - Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty Grade Entry - Video
Faculty is responsible for maintaining record of compliance.