Undergraduate scholarships offered by the Niehoff School of Nursing include:
- Arthur J. and Glenna B. Collins Scholarship
- Audrey A. Krueger Scholarship
- Barr Scholarship
- Catherine Lense Scholarship
- Dr. John N. Nicholson Scholarship
- ELKS Scholarship
- Florence T. Nasenbeny Scholarship
- Helen Grace Endowment Scholarship
- John & Helen C. Ayres Scholarship
- Julia Sweeney Scholarship
- Laura Klink Scholarship
- Madeleine C. Anderson Scholarship
- Mary Menze Thomas Memorial Scholarship
- Robert Woods Johnson Scholarship
- Sandy Panda Scholarship
- Suzanne Becker Scholarship
- VNA Foundation Scholar
Applications for scholarships are available on Blackboard in the spring term of the Sophmore and Junior year. Applications are reviewed in August and the awards are made in the fall semester. Students who are the recipients of the scholarships are required to submit a letter acknowledgement to the donor or the foundation.
Students who are admitted to the A.B.S.N. program do not qualify for federal, state or Loyola need-based grants and scholarships, but may qualify for federal and private loan programs.
For more information about student loans contact the Financial Aid Office.
For more information about Scholarships, contact the School of Nursing at 773.508.3249.