Graduate Clinical Requirements
The Clinical Affiliation Agreement between the School of Nursing and our clinical facilities requires us to collect specific documentation from all students within the first semester they are admitted.
- Spring Semester Admits: February 20
- Summer and Fall Semester Admits: October 1
Failure to submit by the deadline all required documents noted below results in an automatic registration block on your account.
The required documents and instructions are listed below.
- Proof of CPR Certification: Provide a copy of your American Heart Association CPR card, including the issue date and recommended renewal date.
- Proof of Current Health Insurance: Provide a copy of your current personal health insurance card.
- Signed HIPAA Form: Review, sign, and submit a copy of the HIPAA form.
- Signed OSHA Form: Watch the OSHA videos and sign and submit the OSHA Form.
- Criminal Background Check: Submit proof of a past Criminal Background Check. If you have not previously completed this check, please view the instructions provided by Certified Background.
- Urine Drug Screening: Submit proof of a past Urine Drug Screen. If you have not previously completed this screening, please view the instructions provided by Certified Background.
The above six documents must be submitted together to the School of Nursing. We will not accept incomplete records.
Students may submit the above information by any of the following: email attachment (preferred), fax, mail, or drop off to the SON in person:
Email: Documents may be scanned and emailed as attachments to email@example.com
Fax: Documents may be faxed to the Graduate School of Nursing office at 708-216-9555
Mail/In Person: Documents may be mailed to or dropped off at the Graduate School of Nursing office.
Loyola University Chicago, Graduate School of Nursing
Attn: Amy Weatherford
2160 South First Avenue, 105-2840
Maywood, IL 60153
Immunizations & Physical Exam
All immunizations and physical exam records must be submitted directly to the university Wellness Center.
The Immunization Form outlines required documentation, including: dates of immunization, lab results of titers indicating immunity to diseases, and date of recent physical exam by a healthcare provider. Please include your name and LUC ID on all documents, complete the form in its entirety, attach required lab titer results, and fax, drop off, or mail directly to:
Wellness Center, Loyola University Chicago
1052 W Loyola Avenue
Chicago, IL 60626