Faculty and Staff
Sheila Haas, PhD, RN, FAAN
Office #: Building 125, Room 2522, LUHS
$5,000,000 - MacNeal Endowment for the Advancement of Nursing Faculty Education and Continuation of the Cicero Berwyn RN Initiative.
$913,505 - APN: Population-based Infection Control & Environmental Safety (2004-2007)(Co-PI).
$2,000,000 - The Berwyn/Cicero Registered Nurse (RN) Initiative at Loyola University Chicago Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing.
$3,000,000 - The Berwyn/Cicero Registered Nurse (RN) Initiative at the Loyola University Chicago Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing.
Research in Progress:
The Relationship between Nurse Manager Academic Preparation and Staff Outcomes. Collaboration with Catholic Health Initiative. with Androwich, I , Haas, S; Honey, D. and Dominiak, M.
Nursing Intensity/Patient Acuity; Nursing Roles in Ambulatory Care; Clinical Ladder Performance Appraisal Systems; Program Evaluation for new Models of Care Delivery and Staffing Models; Nursing Minimum Data Set .
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Ambulatory Community Health Network Cook County Bureau of Health Services - Design Model of Practice for Ambulatory Care.
- University of Washington Hospital Clinics - Design Staffing Models
- Student Health Service of Loyola University Chicago - Design Model of Nursing Practice.
- Evanston Hospital Emergency Department - Nursing Intensity System
- Camino Health Care System - Nursing Intensity System
- Androwich, I. & Haas, S. (in press). Ambulatory care nursing: concerns and solutions. In McCloskey, J., & Grace, H. (Eds.), Current issues in nursing, 7th Ed. St. Louis: Mosby.
- Haas, S. & Hackbarth, D. (2004). Ambulatory care nursing. In Black, J. (Ed.), Luckman and Sorenson Medical-Surgical Nursing. Philadelphia: Saunders.