Director, Language Learning Resource Center
Adjunct Professor, German
- Language Learning Technology
- Second Language Acquisition
- Foreign Language Pedagogy
- "Online Orientations to the Language Resource Center," IALLT Journal of Language Learning Technologies, Vol. 38, No. 2, 2007, pp. 73-78.
- Language Center Design Kit, 3rd Edition. IALL Association (International Association for Language Learning Technology), 2001. Associate Editor.
- "LLTI Highlights", 3 times yearly, IALL Journal, 1993-1998. Highlights of topics discussed on the Language Learning Technology International listserv.
- "Reaching Out: Working with Teachers and Faculty", IALL Journal, Vol. 28, No. 2, 1995.
- Vocational ESL for Industrial and Technical Training Curriculum: Instructor's Manual and Student Materials, Illinois State Board of Education, 1989.
- German to English translations: sociological, historical, medical and technical topics.
- M.A. Applied Linguistics, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Independent study, University of Regensburg, Germany
- B.A. Anthropology and German, University of Colorado
Courses Regularly Taught
- German 101-104
- Past President, International Association for Language Learning Technology
- Viola, hiking.