To make a payment for weddings and/or PreCana, click on the link below:Make a Payment
Congratulations on your engagement! Loyola University Chicago is pleased to be able to offer Madonna della Strada Chapel as the location for all Roman Catholic wedding ceremonies. To help you get started, we have broken up the planning process in three steps:
Step 1: Reservation
Contact Cathy O'Sullivan, administrative assistant for Sacramental Life, to make a reservation at: 773-508-8045 or email@example.com. Please be prepared to give Cathy the name and contact information of your presiding priest or deacon.
- Once this tentative reservation has been made, the administrative assistant will need you to complete the Wedding Intake Form.
- In order for your reservation to be confirmed, all of the documentation needs to be returned within one month along with your wedding fee.
- Upon receipt of your wedding fee, the contract will be generated and sent to you for your approval.
- A confirmed reservation is contingent upon approval of your wedding.
- Any annulment proceedings must be cleared before a reservation can be made.
Step 2: Information
Download the Wedding Information Packet. This packet has policies and information that must be agreed upon for all weddings in Madonna della Strada Chapel.
Step 3: Planning
We have created the Music and Liturgy Planning Form to help review and select your readings and music. It is password protected, so when it is 4 to 6 months prior to your wedding, contact Steven Betancourt below for the password information. When entering information in the form, it will be sent to Steve and Cookie who will then follow up with you in regard to your wedding.
Steven Betancourt is the chapel music director and will assist you with all music related planning items. You should be in contact with him between 4 and 6 months before your wedding.
Cookie Krupa is the chapel coordinator and will assist you with all liturgy and rehearsal related planning items. You should be in contact with her between 1 and 2 weeks before your wedding.