Thank you for your interest in Loyola's graduate mathematics program! Your application for the MS in Applied Statistics program begins here.
Please be aware that your application is complete upon receipt of the following:
- The application form
- A personal statement of purpose (which can be uploaded with the application form)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official General Test score of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. An applicant who attended an institution outside of the U.S. must submit an ECE transcript evaluation (general evaluation with grade average).
- International applicants have to demonstrate proficiency in English (TOEFL 550 paper, 79 iBT, or EILTS 6.5)
B.S./M.S. 5-YEAR PROGRAM
Students pursuing undergraduate studies in the Mathematics and Statistics Department at Loyola are strongly encouraged to apply for the five-year combined BS/MS degree. Learn more about our combined BS/MS programs.