The 2012 symposium was held on Saturday, April 21, 2012.
Thank you to all of our students and judges for making this a successful event!
All students are invited to present at the annual Undergraduate Research Symposium. The event allows students from across the university to showcase their research and creative projects as they would at a professional conference. This symposium is a key event during the university-wide Weekend of Excellence: Celebrating Transformative Education.
2012 Symposium Schedule
11AM- Check-in opens for students and judges. Mundelein 1st floor
11:45-1:30 Oral Presentations. Mundelein 403 & 404 *New this year!*
1:30-3:30 Poster presentations. Mundelein Auditorium
3:30-5 Reception and Awards Ceremony. Simpson Living-Learning Center, Multi-Purpose Room
- POSTER REQUIREMENTSfor 2012 Symposium
- *2012 Undergraduate Research Symposium Program *
- Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Research Abstract Guidelines (workshop handout, not requirements for symposium)
- Poster Workshops: Poster workshops are held each spring to assist with the creating of posters for symposium. Contact email@example.com for details.
- 2011 Undergraduate Research Symposium Program (abstract book)
- 2011 Poster Awards
- 2010 Undergraduate Research Symposium Program
- 2010 Poster Awards