Why Join an LC?
Participating in a Learning Community provides you with the opportunity to live and learn with other students who share similar interests. You'll also be able to feel at home at Loyola more quickly, be more confident in your academic abilities, and earn a higher GPA.
By participating in a Learning Community, you can...
- Meet friends with similar interests
- Explore your passions with faculty, staff, and students
- Feel more connected to campus
- Enhance your academic and social experiences
- Broaden your perspectives with the theme of your community
- Enjoy a smaller close-knit community within the larger university
- Connect with professors in class and across campus
- Take advantage of LC events and activities on and off campus
- Feel more confident in your academic abilities
- Achieve greater academic success