**UPDATE: Applications are closed for the 2017-18 Learning Community program. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, e-mail Sam Siner at ssiner@LUC.edu.
Step-by-Step Instructions to Apply for Learning Communities
- Submit Learning Community Interest: Beginning February 1, 2017, submit your Housing Application/Contract. In this form, select that you are interested in Learning Communities.
- Submit Learning Community Preferences: After submitting this form, go to NextStop to rank your Learning Community preferences. Access to the application will begin about 24-hours after submitting your enrollment deposit. There is no additional deposit or fee for Learning Communities.
- Roommate Matching: If you are requesting to live with a specific roommate, make sure your preferred roommate also submits Learning Community interest and preferences that match yours.
- FYRE: If you are interested in FYRE (First Year Research Experience), you also need to submit an additional FYRE Application.
- Deadline: The first year priority application deadline is May 1, 2017.
Questions? E-mail Sam Siner, Assistant Director of Residence Life, at ssiner@LUC.edu.