What We Believe
The Student Leadership Development staff members believe everyone has the potential to engage in the leadership process and that each individual has unique talents, skills and gifts to contribute. We understand leadership to be a values-based, inclusive process in which people work collaboratively to accomplish common goals promoting positive social change.
- Recognize and affirm one's personal style of leadership and the styles of others
- Build self-efficacy and confidence related to leadership
- Further develop skills that support effective collaboration and inclusive teamwork
- Enhance career and internship opportunities
- Meet others with similar goals and interests