International Law Review: Submissions
The International Law Review is currently accepting submissions from academics and legal practitioners for Volume 12 Issue 2 and Volume 13 Issue 1. Topics for Volume 12 Issue 2 (Spring 2015) may address any international legal issue. Topics for Volume 13 Issue 1 (Fall 2015/Winter 2016) may address the Spring 2015 Symposium Topic: Cross-Border Healthcare: The Movement of Patients, Providers, and Diseases.
Annually, the International Law Review accepts topics for the Fall/Winter publication based on the prior Spring symposium topic. Articles from the speakers of these events as well as non-speaker articles discussing the annual symposium topic are reviewed and considered for publication.
Previous symposium topics include:
- The Laws of War
- Free Trade Area of the Americas
- International Environmental Law
- World Trade Organization Law and Practice
- The International Criminal Court
Accepted papers for Volume 13 Issue 1 will be published together with the proceedings of the 2014 symposium.
Academicians, practitioners, and students wishing to submit a paper should send the following items, by email, to International Law Review at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A working title of your paper with a one-paragraph abstract or general description of the paper you plan to present;
- Contact information including name, title, institutional affiliation, postal address, email address and telephone; and
- A short (50-75 word) bio of your professional background.