Registration Info and Tools
The following five documents serve as your tools for registration planning:
- Academic Information and Guidelines
This document contains registration schedules, procedures, policies, and general related information.
- Course Schedule
This is the complete list of courses offered in the given term, including meeting time, classroom assignment, and professor.
- Graduate Law Required and Elective Course Listing
This is a planning guide for those in the Master of Laws and Master of Jurisprudence programs.
- Final Exam Schedule
Calendar listing of Final exams, dates, and times.
- Academic Calendar
Full listing of important dates and deadlines.
- Academic Information And Guidelines Fall 2015 (PDF)
- Course Schedule JD Graduate Law Programs Fall 2015 (PDF)
- Graduate Law - Required and Elective Course Listing (PDF)
- Final Exam Schedule Fall 2015 (PDF)
- Online and PROLAW Programs Course Schedule Fall 2015 (PDF)
- Academic Calendar Fall 2015 (PDF)
- Academic Information And Guidelines 2015 (PDF)
- Course Schedule JD Graduate Law Programs 2015 (PDF)
- Online Programs Course Schedule 2015 (PDF)
- Academic Calendar Summer 2015 (PDF)