Rooms can be requested through Law Room Reservations by Law School faculty, staff and registered student organizations only.
The below form must be used for initial requests for space. Requests cannot be accepted via direct e-mail, phone, or in person. You will be contacted by Law Room Reservations staff shortly after submitting this form.
- Place requests no fewer than 7 days prior to the date you hope to receive an assignment.
- Have alternate dates or times in mind whenever possible in the event that a room is not available at the date/time of your choosing.
- If you are assigned a room and your plans change, PLEASE send an email to release the reservation so that the space can be used by another group.
- Until the first three weeks of each semester have passed, the university places a freeze on reservations of academic space, making it very difficult to secure space quickly. Please plan accordingly.
- The following fees apply to reservations of space by Loyola-sponsored outside groups; rates apply to half- and full-day rentals, respectively. A half day = 4 hours or fewer, and must include required set-up or take-down time. Additional fees may be assessed based on AV/Media staffing needs.
- Conference rooms and ~20-seat classrooms: $100 / $200
- ~40-seat classrooms: $200 / $400
- ~80-seat classrooms: $400 / $800
- Power Rogers & Smith Ceremonial Courtroom: $600 / $1000