Loyola University Chicago
Publications & Press
- Emily A. Benfer, Educating the Next Generation of Health Law Leaders: Medical‑Legal Partnership and Interdisciplinary Graduate Education, J. Legal. Med. (2013).
- Emily A. Benfer, Interdisciplinary Collaboration Between Graduate Schools and Host Communities in TOWN AND GOWN: EFFECTIVE LEGAL STRATEGIES PROMOTING COOPERATION BETWEEN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND THEIR HOST MUNICIPALITIES (Cynthia A. Baker et al. eds. 2013).
- Emily A. Benfer, Health Justice Project: A Collaborative Commitment to Solving Real World Problems, 9 IND. HEALTH L. REV. 523 (2012).
- Emily A. Benfer, Allyson E. Gold, April E. Schweitzer, The Health Justice Project: Interdisciplinary Advocacy to Overcome Social Determinants of Health, 1.1 CANADIAN J. OF POVERTY L. 164 (2012).
- Emily A. Benfer, et al., Advancing Health Law & Social Justice in the Clinic, the Classroom and the Community, 21 ANNALS HEALTH L. 241 (2012).
- Allyson E. Gold, Combating Substandard Housing through Medical-Legal Partnerships, AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION THE YOUNG LAWYER (Vol. 16, No. 9).
- In the News