Using Your MJ Education
Since 1986, graduates from Loyola's MJ program have found many innovative and exciting ways to use their health law degrees. The MJ in health law is an excellent degree for those seeking careers in risk management, corporate compliance, health care technology, quality assurance, and health care mediation, and can also lead to other opportunities.
Whether you want to expand your employment opportunities, like the bedside nurse who went on to become the director of risk management for a major metropolitan hospital, or increase your personal knowledge, like the state senator seeking to better understand the health care industry he helped to regulate, Loyola's online MJ program could be the right fit for you.
Here are some actual positions our MJ alumni hold:
- Healthcare Strategies Consultant, CNA Financial Corporation
- Manager of Regulatory Affairs, Abbott Laboratories
- President, Patient Marketing Group, Inc.
- Regulatory Affairs Product Manager, TAP Pharmaceuticals
- Regulatory Compliance Consultant, United Healthcare
- Senior Policy Analyst, Clinical Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, American Medical Association
- U.S. Benefits Program Manager, Intel Corporation
- Vice President, Hospital and Community Development, St. Bernard Hospital and Healthcare Center
If you would like to contact one of our MJ graduates, please click here.