Loyola offers access to a national faculty who are not only engaging instructors but are also living what they are teaching. The faculty for the compliance-related courses comprise leaders in the field and some of the founders of the compliance profession.
Ryan Meade serves as Director of Regulatory Compliance Studies and supervises students who are interested in concentrating in Compliance. Professor Meade has practiced health care regulatory law for over two decades and designed compliance programs for a large cross-section of types of health care organizations. He sits on several of the CCB exam committees. In his role as Director, he provides career counseling for students interested in transitioning to compliance jobs.
- Janis Anfossi, Chief Privacy Officer, Rush University Medical Center
- Marti Arvin , Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, RegionalCare Hospital Partners
- Theodore Banks, Partner, Scharf Banks Marmour LLC
- Joel Blumenfeld, Manager, Data Privacy at DeVry Education Group
- Kim Brandt, Chief Investigations Counsel, U.S. Senate Finance Committee Minority Staff
- Sarah Campbell, Director of Policies & Procedures, Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Shelly Carling , Government Investigation Consultant, Advocate Health Care
- Laura Hoffman, Associate, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- James Interlandi, Executive Counsel, Virtual GC
- Terri Kielhorn, Vice President, Risk Services, Dignity Health
- Lisa Murtha , Senior Manager Director, FTI Consulting
- Bruce Patterson, Independent Contractor, Compliance and Ethics Development and Training
- Elissa Port, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Colleen Roberts, Counsel at Krieg DeVault, LLP
- Asha Scielzo , Special Counsel, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Heidi Sorenson, Of Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Andrew Spalding, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Richmond School of Law
- Kristin West, Chief Compliance Officer, Emory University
- Bill Walsh, Senior Enforcement Counsel, Market Regulation Department, CME Group Inc.
- Art Weiss, Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer, TAMKO Building Products, Inc.