Applying for Admission
MJ Admission Requirements
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of two years of experience.
*Note: The M.J. DOES NOT require the GRE or any other entrance examination as part of the admissions process.
MJ Admissions Process
Students may begin the program in either the summer term (May), fall semester (September) or spring (January) semesters. The application deadline for the spring semester start is December 20, 2012 (for application and supporting materials); term begins January 8, 2013 and ends April 14, 2013. Admissions decisions are competitive and made on a rolling basis.
To apply, prospective students must submit:
- An online application
- A resume
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- A personal statement about why you are seeking a graduate degree in business and corporate governance law
- Two letters of recommendation