Getting Public Interest Experience During Law School
In addition to summer employment, there are opportunities to incorporate public interest and government work into your academic career and gain valuable skills and experience.
- Public Interest Volunteer Opportunities
- PILI School-Year Internships
- Public Interest, Government, and Judicial Externships
- Loyola's Clinical Programs
- Illinois Supreme Court Rule 711
- Public Interest Certificate
- Pro Bono Resources
- Pro Bono Tracking
Contact Mary Bird, Director of Public Service Programs, for more information on public interest opportunities.