Resume Collect Information
Interested in recruiting Loyola students, but can’t make it to campus? The Career Services Office is happy to collect resumes and other materials from interested students and forward them to you.
If your firm or law department is not able to participate in OCI this year, we offer a Resume Collect option for receiving resumes and other materials from students graduating in 2018 (3Ls & LLMs) and 2019 (2Ls). To participate in our Resume Collect, register on Symplicity by following the instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER ON SYMPLICITY
Registration for the Fall 2017 OCI Program must be made online at the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Symplicity web page.
- Set up an account (if you do not already have one) to access our Symplicity web page by going to http://law-luc-csm.symplicity.com/employers/.
- Click on the "Register" button and follow the instructions.
- Contact our office at email@example.com or 312-915-7160 if you have any questions about your account.
- An email reply will contain your username and password for the system.
- Login to your Symplicity account at http://law-luc-csm.symplicity.com/employers.
- Click "OCI" on the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Click the "Schedule Requests" tab.
- Click the "Request Schedule" button.
- Complete the registration form paying special attention to the "Hiring Criteria" box where you can enter your firm's GPA/experience requirements or preferences.
- Click the "Submit" button.