Every fall, Loyola University Chicago School of Law hosts an On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) program for employers who wish to interview our law students for summer internships, summer associate positions and permanent positions.
Loyola's OCI program offers you the opportunity to interview students graduating in 2018 (3Ls & LLMs) and 2019 (2Ls). Our OCI season begins on Tuesday, August 8, 2017 and ends in late October 2017. To participate in on-campus interviews, register by following the instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR ON CAMPUS INTERVIEWS ON SYMPLICITY
- Set up an account (if you do not already have one) to access our Symplicity page by going to: https://law-luc-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Click on the “Register” tab, and follow the instructions (contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (312) 915-7610 if you have any questions about your account). An e-mail reply will contain login and password information
- Login to your Symplicity account at
- Click “OCI” on the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click the “Schedule Requests” tab
- Click the “Request Schedule” button
- Complete the registration form
- Pay particular attention to these registration text fields:
- Under “Scheduling Notes:” tell us about any special interview schedule needs
- Under “Hiring Criteria:” tell us if you have any grade/experience requirements or preferences
- Under “Additional Requests:” tell us about any particular interviewer needs (i.e., diet restrictions, travel itinerary requirements).
- Click the “Submit” button
For employers who can’t make it to campus, but want to include Loyola students in their fall recruiting, the Career Services Office is happy to post a notice of a Resume Collect and forward to you the application materials from interested students. In addition, if you are unable to make the trip to Chicago, we can arrange videoconference interviews for your convenience.
Please contact us at (312) 915-7160or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.