Outside Scholarship Opportunities
This listing is intended to provide you with ideas on where to look for scholarships and alternative financial aid resources. These scholarships are administered and awarded by outside organizations and loan funding is reduced by the amount of the scholarship when students receive these awards. If awarded, please send the Outside Scholarship Report Form to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
Each listing has its own criteria; as such, deadline dates, selection conditions, application processes, and other details will need to be verified for each scholarship/resource by the student. Please contact each individual source for complete, up-to-date details. Students are encouraged to check this page on a regular basis for updates.
Entering 1L Scholarships
- Clark Law Office Scholarship
- 2015 Law Office of Steven Fritsch Scholarship
- Davis Levin Livingston Scholarship
- 2015 ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship (PDF)
- Adler Pollock and Sheehan Diversity Scholarship
- Albert Pick, Jr. Fund
- The Earl Warren Scholarship
- CBF Abraham Lincoln Marovitz Public Interest Law Scholarship
- Chief Justice Samuel J. Roberts Scholarship
- Annual Asian Heritage Law School Scholarship for Entering Students
- Second Annual Luvera Law Firm Scholarship
Rotation between Chicago Schools
Please check back later for these dates.
- The Warren E. Burger Prize
- Theodore Tannenwald, Jr. Foundation for Excellence in Tax Scholarship
- Jack Carey Memorial Scholarship (intended for law students who clerk at the Cook County Public Defender)
Additional Scholarships and Fellowships can be found on the Loyola University Chicago Fellowship Office’s website.