Loyola University Chicago School of Law accepts applications for both the full-time and weekend Juris Doctor (JD) programs. All candidates for law school must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution. International students must have received the educational equivalent to a United States baccalaureate degree from their foreign institution. No particular undergraduate curriculum or major is viewed as ideal for the study of law.
- There is no application fee for Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
- Online submission is required for applications to Loyola University Chicago School of Law. Applicants requiring accommodation or assistance should contact our office at email@example.com or 312-915-7170.
- Application submission begins October 1 for the Full-Time JD Program and December 1 for the Weekend JD Program.
- International students, please make sure to review your criteria for applying to Loyola at International Applicants
- Transfer and Visiting students, please consult Applying as a Transfer Student or Applying as a Visiting Student, respectively.
- For a complete list of important dates regarding the JD admissions process please use the following link: Full List of Important Dates
- Please review the Application Checklist for additional information.
- The following resources may provide some helpful information about the law school application process:
Entering Full-time JD Application
Entering Weekend JD Application
Application Deadlines: Full-Time JD Program
- Early Notification Deadline: January 15 (non-binding) Candidates may elect to submit all necessary materials for their application files by January 15. If all items are received by this date, an admissions decision will be mailed by February 15. There is no binding commitment with this decision. The deadline for acceptance of the offer by the candidates is the same as for those who elect not to participate in the early notification program. This program is of particular relevance to applicants applying for endowed scholarships.
- Deadline for Entering Students to submit their application:
- All documentation for your file must be received by April 30.
Application Deadlines: Weekend JD Program
- Deadline for Entering Students to submit their application: July 1
- All documentation for your file must be received by July 15.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law's fall 2016 entering part-time Weekend JD Program, pending ABA acquiescence, will allow enrolled students to earn their JD through a combination of online instruction and classes that meet every-other-weekend.
- We welcome electronic updates to applicant files. Please include your name and LSAC number on all documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send paper application updates to our office.
- Please note: All transcript updates should be sent directly from your educational institution to LSAC's Credential Assembly Service (CAS).