Loyola J-Term Study Abroad Programs 2016
The Office for International Programs (OIP) has scheduled three J-Term study abroad options.
- Belize. This three-credit course offers students an immersive study experience in a unique international context. Students have the opportunity to earn biology credit while snorkeling through rare reef ecosystems in Belize and exploring terrestrial ecosystems.
- Havana, Cuba. Check after August 15, 2015 for additional details.
- Jerusalem, Israel. Check after August 15, 2015 for additional details.
We encourage students to discuss options with a Study Abroad advisor. Please call OIP at 773-508-7706 to set up a meeting.
- The deadline for applying for a J-Term Study Abroad program is October 31, 2015. Please apply here: https://studyabroad.luc.edu/oip/login.htm
- Students must pay the $100 Office of International Programs application fee.
- Students must also submit a copy of their passport.
- Please visit the Study Abroad website for additional information.