Schedule and Statistics
Important Dates For Loyola's Move to Microsoft Exchange
For University students, faculty, and staff, the new Microsoft Exchange server is expected to go live the week of Monday, May 20, 2013. The HSD community will be upgraded in June.
- Monday, April 8 -- GroupWise's auto-archive feature will be disabled. You'll still have access your archive after April 8, but we ask that you not manually add or delete anything.
- Friday, May 17, around 6 p.m. -- The current GroupWise system will be disabled.
- Saturday, May 18, and Sunday, May 19 -- At some point over the weekend, the new Outlook system will be available to send and receive messages, though some features may still be in transition.
- Monday, May 20 -- The new, fully-functional Outlook system will be in place.
As part of the project, we’ll be migrating:
- More than 35,000 student accounts
- More than 5,500 faculty and staff accounts
- More than 1,000 shared resources
Key milestones are still being finalized. Additional dates that affect the way you use email or other tools will be announced as the migration date nears.