Saving E-Mail Messages to Disk
- Click the message you want to save.
|Note: To save multiple messages, hold down the Ctrl key and click each message you want to save. If you highlight a message by mistake, click it again while still holding the Ctrl key.|
- Choose File|Save As from the menu bar. The Save dialog box appears.
- To save the message and the attachment, hold down the Ctrl key and click the attachment. GroupWise saves them as separate files.
- The filename of the message appears in the "Save file as" field. If you want to change the name, click in the field and type your changes.
- Next to the "Current directory" field, click Browse.
- Double-click the drive where you want the file saved.
- Click the folder where you want the file saved.
- Click Save.
- Click Close to exit the Save box.