Synchronize your Sakai Roster
After you’ve polled your students in class, your polling data will appear in i>grader, the i>clicker grade book application. But student names will not be associated with their clicker numbers until you synchronize (download) your Sakai roster.
Download your roster after all of your students have registered their clickers in Sakai (student instructions are here: (PDF, HTML)) and you will need to download again if students join your class late, after the first roster download.
- Open your i>clicker folder, locate and launch i>grader and choose the course you would like to upload your poll data to.
- Click the Sync button in the lower right corner.
- When you see the Confirm Roster Sync message, click Yes.
- Enter your Sakai username and password into the i>clicker Integrate window and click the Log In button.
- Select the course you want to download the roster from and click the Import Roster button.
- If you see a message that tells you the sakaigradbook.csv file already exists and asks if you want to overwrite, click Yes.
- When you see a message that the download of the class roster is complete, click the Restart i>grader button.
- The i>grader main window will open up along with your student roster and student scores (names in red are those who have not yet registered their clickers in your Sakai course).