find Your universal id (uvid) in personal account manager
- To find your Universal ID (UVID), go to the Loyola homepage, www.luc.edu.
- From Loyola’s home page, click the Links dropdown list and select Personal Account Manager.
- Under “Your Account,” on the left side of the screen, click Manage your Account.
- Enter your last name in the Last Name textbox.
- Click the NEXT button under where you typed in your name.
- In the table, under “User,” your UVID is the first group of characters before the period. Case does not matter here, so you do not need to capitalize the first letter of your UVID.
- Now that you have your UVID, you might want to make a note of it; but remember you can always go back to PAM to find it.