choosing the score recorded in the grade center for tests with multiple attempts
- In the Control Panel area, click on the Grade Center horizontal chevron.
- Once in the Grade Center, locate the column associated with the test, i.e., Olympics Exam.
- Click the chevron icon to the right of the column title.
- Choose Edit Column Information.
- In the Edit Column Information page, scroll down to the Score Attempts option, click on the drop-down arrow, and choose Highest Grade from the menu.
- Click on Submit. The highest grade of all attempts for that assessment will now be recorded in the Grade Center column associated with the test.