adding a course link
The Add Course Link feature in Blackboard allows you to link from any item in your course to any other item in your course. For example, you could post an article for a reading assignment and then link directly to a discussion forum on that article; or link from the Syllabus content area to documents posted in another content area.
1. On the Home Page of your course, go to the Content Area where you want your course link.
2. From the Build Content menu, select Course Link.
3. Under the Course Link Information area, click Browse… to locate the item.
4. From the pop-up window, select the item you want to create a link to.
5. Once you have selected the item, the name and location of the item will be automatically filled into the text boxes. You can also rename the link if you wish to.
6. Set any Options for the link.
7. Click Submit to create the link.