Blackboard Help Resources
Welcome to Loyola University Chicago's Blackboard Help Resources for Students page! Here you will find information and online tutorials that cover the most important aspects of using Blackboard.
- Questions about the new Blackboard? Student Orientation to Blackboard 9 can help you tackle the basics.
- Visit the Student FAQ for answers about what to do when you don't see your course(s) in Blackboard, how to obtain your password, check your grades and more.
- Paste from Word - Retain formatting when you copy and paste into Blackboard from an MS Word document.
- Working with Files - Learn about file compatibility, printing, and saving documents from Blackboard.
Setting Up Your Course
- Recover Missing Course Menu - If you suddenly can't see any of your course content, check out Recover Missing Course Menu to see if you have mistakenly hidden your course menu.
Remove Old Courses from View - Learn how to remove from view old courses that you no longer need to see.
Assignments, Tests, Quizzes
- Learn how to register your i > clicker.
- Before taking a quiz or test in Blackboard, it is important that you review these Guidelines for Taking Quizzes and Tests.
- Submit Turnitin Assignments
- Submitting an Assignment - Learn about submitting files to Blackboard Assignments, and then how to review your grade after your instructor posts it.
- Attend an Adobe Connect Meeting - Join a meeting, chat, broadcast audio and video.
- Blackboard Messaging - Allows you to communicate privately and securely with students and instructors in your course.
- Viewing an Archived Presentation in Wimba Classroom - Access lectures or discussions that your professor has recorded and archived in your course's Wimba Classroom.
Blackboard 9 Videos
- Assignments and Tests
- Discussion Board
- Communication Tools