All requests for data should go to Richard Hurst, Director of Institutional Research, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 773.508.7465.
The Office of Institutional Research (IR) is available to assist the university community by providing data and supporting data collection, and suggests taking the following steps:
- If you receive any requests to provide university data or information to an external source, please either send the request to IR for handling, or be sure to have IR review your information before it is released. This enables IR to ensure that all university information that is released is accurate and consistent. IR also will retain copies of university information that is released.
- The data you need or want may already be readily available on this website. Be sure to thoroughly review the data, surveys, and studies located here.
- When requesting data or information from IR, provide us with the question(s) you need answered or the problem(s) you need solved, rather than the kind of data you want. Often, by knowing your questions or problems, we can provide you with even more helpful resources.
- If you are asked to participate in a survey, please do so. The more people who respond to a survey, the more representative the data will be, meaning that IR will have better information to share with the university community.
- Please send any suggestions on additions or improvements to Institutional-Research@luc.edu.