Rome Program, Summer 2015
This year's trip will take place June 21-July 1, 2015
Peacebuilding in a Global, Interfaith Context
IPS three credit elective taught by Dr. Marian Diaz will be offered
The base cost of IPS Study Abroad is $2,295
Alumni receive (5%) Discount from base cost
Tuition (whether for credit or audit) is in addition to the base cost. Tuition is paid separately through the Loyola e-bill system after students register for the course through LOCUS.
Scholarships apply to tuition. Additional scholarship funds are available here:
IPS INTERNATIONAL STUDY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Departure Point travel is available to arrange airfare for that program
Contact them at (800) 764-6836, or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register and Make a Payment of the Base cost
Click on the below link
Payments of the Base cost
| General Registration
|Single Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Total Program Fee||$2,695.00||Total Program Fee||$2,560.25|
|Double Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
|Total Program Fee||$2,295.00||Total Program Fee||$2,180.25|
Classes are held at Loyola's John Felice Rome Center. In addition to classes, students will tour some of Rome's most famous landmarks and attractions, including the Colosseum, St. Peter's Square, and much more.
The base cost of this program is $2,295, which includes:
- A double-occupancy room at Rome’s modern 4½ star Hotel Zone. (Please add $400 for single occupancy.)
- All breakfasts, some lunches and dinners, tickets to attractions and museums, and required Italian documents.
The base cost does not cover airfare, transportation to and from the airport, extra-curricular traveling and activities, some lunches and
dinners, and other personal expenses. Departure Point Travel is available to arrange airfare for this program. Contact them at (800) 764-6836, or email@example.com.
Scholarships are available for the Rome program
If you are:
- a Loyola student and wish to take the course for credit or audit, please register for the course through LOCUS. Tuition for the course ($2,265) is separate from the base cost of the program and is paid through the Loyola e-bill system. The audit fee is $1,132.50.
- a student from another university and wish to take the course for credit or audit and have it transferred back to your school, you must first apply to IPS as a graduate non-degree seeking student and then register for the course through LOCUS.
- a Loyola alum and wish to take the course for credit or audit, you must first apply to IPS as a graduate non-degree seeking student for the Summer Semester. The online application can be accessed https://gpem.luc.edu/apply/. For more information please contact Chrissy Sofranko, Enrollment Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can review list of frequently asked questions for more information. To learn more, please contact Gina Lopez at 312.915.7450 or email@example.com.