Rome Program, Summer 2015
This year's trip will take place June 21-July 1, 2015
Peacebuilding in a Global, Interfaith Context
IPS three credit hour course will be offered
The base cost of IPS Study Abroad is $2,295
Alumni receive (5%) Discount from base cost
Program details and registration are coming soon
Tuition (whether for credit or audit) is in addition to the base cost. Tuition is paid separately through the Loyola e-bill system after students register for the course through LOCUS.
Scholarships apply to tuition. Additional scholarship funds are available here:
IPS INTERNATIONAL STUDY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Please do not miss this opportunity!
Classes are held at Loyola's John Felice Rome Center. In addition to classes, students will tour some of Rome's most famous landmarks and attractions, including the Colosseum, St. Peter's Square, and much more.
The base cost of this program is $2,295, which includes:
- A double-occupancy room at Rome’s modern 4½ star Hotel Zone. (Please add $400 for single occupancy.)
- All breakfasts, some lunches and dinners, tickets to attractions and museums, and required Italian documents.
The base cost does not cover airfare, transportation to and from the airport, extra-curricular traveling and activities, some lunches and
dinners, and other personal expenses. Departure Point Travel is available to arrange airfare for these programs. Contact them at 703.242-4203, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships are available for the Rome program
If you are:
- a Loyola student and wish to take the course for credit or audit, please register for the course through LOCUS (after 2-10-2014). Tuition for the course ($2,205) is separate from the base cost of the program and is paid through the Loyola e-bill system. The audit fee is $1102.50.
- a student from another university and wish to take the course for credit or audit and have it transferred back to your school, you must first apply to IPS as a graduate non-degree seeking student and then register for the course through LOCUS.
- a Loyola alum and wish to take the course for credit or audit, you must first apply to IPS as a graduate non-degree seeking student for the Summer Semester. The online application can be accessed https://gpem.luc.edu/apply/. For more information please contact Chrissy Sofranko, Enrollment Advisor, email@example.com.